Getting an SSL Certificate

Hi,
I hope someone can help me right away. I am not a developer so please don’t answer with developer speak. I have NO idea what it means. I am trying to get an SSL for my website. I don’t know what to choose or how to choose it. I also have no idea how to install it. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Due to having no experience, here is a great tutorial that explains and instructs how to setup SSL with Cloudflare:

Furthermore, nowadays website mostly running on cPanel or not, but there is always a way to purchase an SSL certificate, or even generate some like Let’s Encrypt, etc.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/228009108-Managing-Dedicated-SSL-Certificates

In case you do not have an SSL certificate, you could use Cloudflare CA Origin Certificate and install it at your origin host / server by the provided instructions from below article:

Therefore, I also recommend you to read below helpful articles for more understanding:

That should be part of your hosting plan. That is the fastest, easiest, and best way to get SSL.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.