Getting "An error occurred as we tried to bundle your apps to create a preview. Please contact support for assistance." when I try to install apps

I was using the Welcome App for 2 days now and as I tried to change the message that it displays, using the interface in Cloudflare, it stopped working.

Now it shows the message: “An error occurred as we tried to bundle your apps to create a preview. Please contact support for assistance.”

This now happens with any app I try to install.

I already tried uninstalling all apps and installing again to no avail.

help?

What did Support have to say about this?

I can’t find a way to contact support.

Unless it’s a super-hidden link, I can only find options to ask community or try and find myself in the knowledge base (even though I have a pro account).

Contacting Support is like climbing the highest mountain to talk to the guru. You’ve gotta be really determined to do so…or just follow this link:
Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support

i have same problem with this message
An error occurred as we tried to bundle your apps to create a preview. Please contact support for assistance.

:rage::rage::rage:

Did you… click that contact support link? The contact support link posted in the message above yours is also helpful.

Same problem on my side

@vincent.guy.drouin as @Judge said,

Have you done this?

Yep I already did it, thank you :slight_smile: .
It works again.
I think it’s always good to check if someone else get the same issue tho ^^.

I completely agree, just wanted to check that you had contacted support about it :slightly_smiling_face: