Getting 502 error using "Zero trust"

I have a domain name that is managed with Cloudflare. I do not have a web site so there is no web site or service connected to the DNS A record. It is expected that I will get a 500.xx response (502 timeout) when trying to connect to the root name. However, I am not interested in using the DNS name for accessing a web service I want to use it for the Zero trust service. I created the tunnel client inside the perimeter of my network, it is up, and the status is healthy. In the Cloudflare Zero trust dashboard again it is healthy as well. However, when I attempt to connect to the public host name I created , I get the Cloudflare splash page for a 502-status indicating that it is a host error. I am unsure what my next steps should be any assistance would be helpful.

That error typically means there is an error communication with the origin service. You should view the Tunnel logs · Cloudflare Zero Trust docs as that will help determine why you are getting that error.

Thanks for the help, I am getting the error below on my container:

e[90m2024-03-01T11:59:59Ze[0m e[1me[31mERRe[0me[0m Request failed e[31merror=e[0me[31m"Unable to reach the origin service. The service may be down or it may not be responding to traffic from cloudflared: tls: failed to verify certificate: x509: cannot validate certificate for ... because it doesn’t contain any IP SANs"