Ever since I got on Cloudflare, I’m having issues with pagespeed test where it seems I have a 502 error. I see my website, but get the error when I do the page speed test.
The site is https://nutsontherun.com (I’m not posting using the cloudflare account for this domain because somehow I’m not getting cloudflare verification email to the email address connected to nutsontherun.com. So I’m using a different cloudflare account to post my issue for that site)
With Google Pagespeed Insight, I get the following error message: “An error occurred while fetching or analyzing the page”. I’ve been seeing that same error ever since I’ve installed cloudflare. And it’s been a few days now.
With Pingdom speed test, depending on when you do the test, I see 63 to 53 Connection errors. Yesterday, it told me of a 502 connection error.
Did I miss something in the settings. I essentially clicked “next” all the way and added the right DNS info to my domain name. It’s the first time I have that issue with cloudflare, but again its the first time I do it to an ecommerce site with site-wide ssl.