Geting Error 520 inside wordpress dashboard after conecting to Ezoic

Hello

I have started getting errors in wordpress dashboard (error 520), after I have conected to Ezoic.

I have seen someone from your support have told one user that he should contact Ezoic about it.

What I would like to know is, can you look at my cloudflare account as well, as you looked at his, and tell me if I have the same case as he was having, and just tell me what to ask, or tell them to check.

Who ever I ask, hosting, Ezoic… they all tell me problem is somewhere else.

So please tell me what to ask them.

Also, in Ezoic, I get few errors (that I saw, maybe there are more), like when I go to speed tab, I get error 504, then when I go to railgun and want to test conection with my page, I get another error.

Pls, can you check.

Thank you

Hi @hrvojemilakovic,

The community don’t have access to your account so we can’t check this.

A 520 error occurs when the connection started on the origin web server, but that the request was not completed. The most common reason why this would occur is that either a program, cron job, or resource is taking up more resources than it should causing the server not to be able to respond to all requests properly.

Review the Quick Fix Ideas in this Community Tip for troubleshooting suggestions.

If you want Cloudflare Support to look into it on your account, you can login to Cloudflare, go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select ‘get more help’.

Ok, thank you. I have sent them message and waiting for response. I would try it myself, but don’t know enought about it.

Thank you

Did you follow the other steps in the #CommunityTip I linked to? Also, when you contacted support, did you include the information asked for in point 6 of the tip? This will speed up the response if you provide the info necessary from the start.

Unfortunately I haven’t. I don’t know anything about it, except I found that RayId.

I expect that this part will be key to any troubleshooting they do.

Have a look at:

For help with the HAR file, it is explained very well there.