Get control of warp team name that was setup by user that left company

Our company original create a cloudflare account using {redacted}, but he is leaving the company and we are in the process to remove him as superusers.

Please note we were in the process of rolling cloudflare out, so this has been put on hold.

It came back that from Cloudflare that we needed to delete the current account, in these case {redacted}, and this was done.

So we have now created a {redacted} account, and I can login and have access. This will be a superuser for our company.

But {redacted} created a team link called {redacted}. When I logged in using our {redacted} account, and attempt to create a new team link called {redacted}, Your site says it already exists.

But our current users that rolled out warp on windows/mac/iphone can still connect to the current grogu. So I know it was not deleted when {redacted} was.

Is it possible to delete the grogu team, or move it to {redacted}?

We want restart our rollout.

Thanks,
crick

This sounds like something that only Support can assist with.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like