(Get a Free Cloudflare Tee) Question of the Week- How much bot traffic has Cloudflare mitigated on your site in the past 7 days?

How much bot traffic has Cloudflare mitigated on your site in the past 7 days? Show us how you mitigate bots using Cloudflare. Make a quick video and post it on any social media platform tag use, and drop the link here. The first 5 people to do this will receive a Cloudflare T-shirt!

• 0-100 requests
  • 100-1000 requests
  • 1000-100,000 requests
  • 100,000- 1,000,000 requests
  • 1,000,000+ requests

0 voters

Make a video a get a free Cloudflare t-shirt!

"Most" Questions of the Week

Show Us Why
Answer Questions of the Week with a link to a simple video, it can be a screen recording highlighting the feature, a tutorial of a function you find most useful, or even a video of yourself. Once you submit your video, tell us about it on the question to receive a custom community Cloudflare badge.

About Question of The Week
Weeks may come and go, but we never get tired of finding out how you answer the Question of the Week. See questions from previous weeks, tell us what you think, and share your video to earn your own Content Creator badge!

Cloudflare Content Creators
ccbadge

View Content Creator Badge Winners

3 Likes

Hey 1337,

Thanks for making this video. We are looking to see how much bot traffic was mitigated on your site in the past 7 days. You can find this on the Analytics tab in the Cloudflare dashboard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://fb.watch/7FRHcHBojW/

1 Like

It detects a lot of bot traffic (majorly DDoS in this case) but unfortunately, without being able to tune the rules, we can’t really use it for mitigation so the count is zero :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s only a small Video, because it’s my First Video on TikTok. (Mostly I using Twitter)

I don’t have near as much traffic as most others, but it still helps alot

Cloudflare Saving Bandwidth and Traffic - YouTube

1 Like

A video, you said? First 5 people that uploaded a video, you said? OK, I guess I’m the 5th person with a video :slight_smile:
Here’s my video:

2 Likes