(Get a Free Cloudflare Tee) Question of the Week- Have you tried Dark Mode in the Cloudflare Dashboard?

Have you tried Dark Mode in the Cloudflare Dashboard?

Make a quick video showing us how to enable dark mode. Post the video on any social media platform tag us, and drop the link here. The first 5 people to do this will receive a free Cloudflare t-shirt!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Get a free Cloudflare shirt, by answering the above question!
Photo to use

"Most" Questions of the Week

Show Us Why
Answer Questions of the Week with a link to a simple video, it can be a screen recording highlighting the feature, a tutorial of a function you find most useful, or even a video of yourself. Once you submit your video, tell us about it on the question to receive a custom community Cloudflare badge.

About Question of The Week
Weeks may come and go, but we never get tired of finding out how you answer the Question of the Week. See questions from previous weeks, tell us what you think, and share your video to earn your own Content Creator badge!

Get the Most Out of your Cloudflare Account
With the Cloudflare Pro plan, you receive upgraded DDoS Mitigation, CDN, DNS, Shared SSL certificates absolutely free. The Pro plan also features our one-click bot mitigation, advanced Web Application Firewall (WAF) with 20 Page Rules, lossless image optimization, automatic mobile optimization, extended security analytics, and much more. Take your professional website to the next level with Cloudflare Pro.

Cloudflare Content Creators Badge:
ccbadge

View Content Creator Badge Winners

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I have, but it keeps going away and I’m too lazy to reset it. Is it just my cookie privacy settings resetting, or is this happening to everyone?

4 Likes

Seems to be a cookie as the preference doesn’t sync between my devices.

Also, I still get blinded for half a second right when the dashboard loads… it should be applied before the page is rendered IMO.

4 Likes

Hello, I made a video about it. I shared it on my Twitter account and YouTube.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sevincmustafaa/status/1451349918795411459
YouTube : CloudFlare Dashboard Enable Dark Mode - YouTube

2 Likes

Local storage → dark-mode

4 Likes

Yeah. I like it, but I can’t be arsed to set it on every single browser, on every single machine, especially given how often I need to clear cookies and local storage to get back into the dashboard.

3 Likes

Had some time to spare today so decided to make a video - this time with audio :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello! I know it’s not great, especially with the Twitter compression - but I gave it a go! Please find below: https://twitter.com/rojjakub/status/1452424495239766016.

Thanks, everyone :slight_smile: - hope the T-Shirt is still up for grabs?
Jakub

1 Like

I tried dark mode, SUGGESTION: on the registrar page, while monitoring domain transfer status the text is still black when in dark mode, you can’t read it unless you highlight it. May want to fix that when possible.

1 Like

Saw this posted and thought I would try to make a short TikTok video

1 Like

I shared the video to a follower of 18,000 people. :smiley:

Do I get a wonderful T-shirt?

1 Like

I was not aware of this feature. Just tried out Dark theme from Appearance menu, and boy what a relief to my eyes.

One feedback ,in dark theme make the icons, links etc blue color a bit dark as well.

2 Likes