(Get a Free Cloudflare T-Shirt) Question of the Week- Does your site make use of a custom error page?

Does your site make use of a custom error page? Show us your errors! We’d love to see how you implemented the error page, how often it’s used, and see it in action on your site!

Make a video showing us how you implemented the error page. Post the video on any social media platform tag us, and drop the link here. The first 5 people to do this will receive a free Cloudflare t-shirt!

• No custom error page
  • Yes, but only for one error
  • Yes, for most site errors
  • Heck yes, my error pages are all custom!
  • Other

0 voters

Get a free Cloudflare shirt, by answering the above question!
Photo to use

"Most" Questions of the Week

Show Us Why
Answer Questions of the Week with a link to a simple video, it can be a screen recording highlighting the feature, a tutorial of a function you find most useful, or even a video of yourself. Once you submit your video, tell us about it on the question to receive a custom community Cloudflare badge.

About Question of The Week
Weeks may come and go, but we never get tired of finding out how you answer the Question of the Week. See questions from previous weeks, tell us what you think, and share your video to earn your own Content Creator badge!

Get the Most Out of your Cloudflare Account
With the Cloudflare Pro plan, you receive upgraded DDoS Mitigation, CDN, DNS, Shared SSL certificates absolutely free. The Pro plan also features our one-click bot mitigation, advanced Web Application Firewall (WAF) with 20 Page Rules, lossless image optimization, automatic mobile optimization, extended security analytics, and much more. Take your professional website to the next level with Cloudflare Pro.

Cloudflare Content Creators Badge:
ccbadge

View Content Creator Badge Winners

1 Like

It’s one of those things that I think from time to time but then, our web devs and designers are always busy with other tasks :sweat_smile: .
If we had the option to make the JS Challenge invisible, I’d enable that right away. It feels a bit awkward that all plans advertise the DDoS Protection by Cloudflare logo.

2 Likes

I think the biggest reason I don’t make heavy use of the custom error pages is that is tries to inline 100% of the page, which doesn’t feel necessary to me as the only option. I wish I could whitelist even a single external resource to load stylesheets, images, and JS from. Like, sure, my web heads are down, and that’s a problem, but that doesn’t mean my S3 bucket is erroring out.

Also, I wish you could get rid of the CF branding at higher tiers. Free, absolutely, CF logos everywhere, and Pro is debatable, but its weird on Business.

2 Likes