(Get a Free Cloudflare T-Shirt) Question of the Week- Do you have a certificate on your origin server?

Here’s my submission for the video task:

Enable and setup Cloudflare Origin CA certificate on Apache server on YouTube

3 Likes

How about “There is no origin server, my site is entirely served by Workers”? :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

In my case, the origin server doesn’t have TLS, but I’m using Argo Tunnel so it doesn’t matter.

My submission for the video task:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXVUBJiNss

2 Likes

This is @kotletya’s video. Why did you repost?

3 Likes

Actually the wrong advice. It should be Full Strict, not just Full.

Thank you for this information. I will edit the video description to let people know.

1 Like

Here’s the video in youtube

1 Like

Came here very excited to get a cf t-shirt (looks very cool), but seems like some great people have completed the task before me!

I only count 4 people completing and there’s 5 up for grabs soooo :eyes:
You could still do it!

1 Like

I’m here to claim the last shirt.

1 Like

Why is this a survey?
Cloundflare can just write a script to examine all their customers backend servers and generate a dashboard.

1 Like

And like many others, I use letsencrypt for my origin servers. Using Cloudflare’s DNS makes provisioning letsencrypt wildcard certs easy.

This isn’t meant to be a survey. You get a free shirt and Cloudflare gets promoted on social media - everyone is happy!

4 Likes

Hello,
After getting more than 5 people posting their awesome videos, can i get a free T-shirt as a gift :smile:

3 Likes

Hmmm. I have a certificate issued by Digicert - so not exactly in any of the listed categories.

Won’t that count as “paying way too much for an origin certificate”?

1 Like

Yes, and no.

Anything more than Free is too rich for my blood…when it comes to origin certs.

3 Likes