(Get a Free Cloudflare T-Shirt) Question of the Week- Do you have a certificate on your origin server?

Do you have a certificate on your origin server?

Make a video showing us how you set up that origin server certificate. Post the video on any social media platform tag us, and drop the link here. The first 5 people to do this will receive a free Cloudflare t-shirt!

• No origin certificate, my ssl is set to Flexible
  • Yes, I have a self-signed certificate
  • Yes, I have an expired certificate
  • Yes, I have a free origin certificate generated from the Cloudflare dashboard
  • Yes, I pay way too much to my host for an origin certificate

0 voters

Get a free Cloudflare shirt, by answering the above question!
Photo to use

"Most" Questions of the Week

Show Us Why
Answer Questions of the Week with a link to a simple video, it can be a screen recording highlighting the feature, a tutorial of a function you find most useful, or even a video of yourself. Once you submit your video, tell us about it on the question to receive a custom community Cloudflare badge.

About Question of The Week
Weeks may come and go, but we never get tired of finding out how you answer the Question of the Week. See questions from previous weeks, tell us what you think, and share your video to earn your own Content Creator badge!

Cloudflare Content Creators Badge:
ccbadge

View Content Creator Badge Winners

6 Likes

You need another option: “Yes, I have a free certificate from Let’s Encrypt”!

21 Likes

I’ll just go with the free origin certificate, except it’s from Let’s Encrypt.

10 Likes

+1 missing the Letsencrypt option!

9 Likes

Since the poll can’t be edited after 5 minutes, everyone who likes this can consider it a vote for Let’s Encrypt.

19 Likes

Here is a video on creating the origin certificate TikTok

1 Like

Here’s my submission for the video task:

Enable and setup Cloudflare Origin CA certificate on Apache server on YouTube

3 Likes

How about “There is no origin server, my site is entirely served by Workers”? :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

In my case, the origin server doesn’t have TLS, but I’m using Argo Tunnel so it doesn’t matter.

My submission for the video task:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXVUBJiNss

2 Likes

This is @kotletya’s video. Why did you repost?

3 Likes

Actually the wrong advice. It should be Full Strict, not just Full.

Thank you for this information. I will edit the video description to let people know.

1 Like

Here’s the video in youtube

1 Like

Came here very excited to get a cf t-shirt (looks very cool), but seems like some great people have completed the task before me!

I only count 4 people completing and there’s 5 up for grabs soooo :eyes:
You could still do it!

1 Like

I’m here to claim the last shirt.

1 Like

Why is this a survey?
Cloundflare can just write a script to examine all their customers backend servers and generate a dashboard.

1 Like

And like many others, I use letsencrypt for my origin servers. Using Cloudflare’s DNS makes provisioning letsencrypt wildcard certs easy.