(Get a Free Cloudflare Shirt) Question of the Week- What type of project/projects are you using Cloudflare for?

What type of project/projects are you using Cloudflare for?

Make a quick video showing us a project you are working on, and what Cloudflare products you’re using to make it successful. Post the video on any social media platform tag use, and drop the link here. The first 5 people to do this will receive a free Cloudflare t-shirt!

Get a free Cloudflare Shirt, by answering the above question!

"Most" Questions of the Week

Show Us Why
Answer Questions of the Week with a link to a simple video, it can be a screen recording highlighting the feature, a tutorial of a function you find most useful, or even a video of yourself. Once you submit your video, tell us about it on the question to receive a custom community Cloudflare badge.

About Question of The Week
Weeks may come and go, but we never get tired of finding out how you answer the Question of the Week. See questions from previous weeks, tell us what you think, and share your video to earn your own Content Creator badge!

Cloudflare Content Creators Badge:
ccbadge

View Content Creator Badge Winners

3 Likes

Alright, since any social media platform is allowed, I posted this in the Cloudflare Workers Discord: https://discord.com/channels/595317990191398933/779390076219686943/882683744643874876

For those of you who are not a member (you really should be, it’s a great place!) here’s the post:

Short video for Question of the Week showcasing https://flaredrop.net/ and how I’m using Cloudflare products to make it work!

@Workers Community Team (sorry, I was told to tag you :laughing:)

(Yes, I know the frontend is bad - it’s being worked on :slightly_smiling_face: )

7 Likes

I’ve used Cloudflare Workers to create a Discord Bot with Slash Commands that posts new Wordpress Blog posts to subscribed Discord channels, and adds a few Slash Commands to view the latest post, search the blog, etc.

2 Likes

I used Cloudflare for my site (which is basically a landing page) for my Discord Bot! I love how easy DNS is and how easy is to enforce https.

Video: My Cloudflare website - YouTube

1 Like

Hello CLoudflare!! HEre is my amazing website I made back in the day with cloudflare kweeble.tk - YouTube

1 Like

Hello I see this website is so cool and are you able to see files uploaded by users and It will be better if you will write privacy policy page and btw thanks for google drive like tool.

Yes, but I don’t. However, I do recommend you encrypt your file, before uploading, if it contains sensitive data.

I will also make an “about”-page but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

No you can see I will just upload study materials and use it as google drive :slight_smile:

Yes and some more work on frontend and maybe publish source code on github (only if you want :slight_smile: )

Just don’t store any files using FlareDrop and you’ll be fine. Currently, files are only retained for an hour (it’s meant as file transfer, not storage) but I may raise this to 24 hours at some point :slightly_smiling_face:

Not anytime soon… I spent way too much time on the current design :sweat_smile:

The frontend is already public. I’ll publish the backend once I’ve rewritten it - it’s too messy right now.

1 Like

So files I stored yesterday are removed now :cry:
BTW thanks for telling I only stored one pdf nothing else.

It’s right there on the main screen:

1 Like

Yes I see now I thought I will use it as google drive :cry:

#QuestionOfTheWeek Details

Why you have closed the GUI, I really need it please make it live again :cry:
I miss that tool.

I have a suggestion. Maybe next time you can add the option of posting the video or message on websites too. For many webmasters their own website is much more popular than their social media accounts!

I know it’s a little late for the shirt (but i might still be able to get the badge for doing this!)

So anyway, I mainly use Cloudflare workers for fetching my websites (for now at least)

#QuestionOfTheWeek

#CloudflareWorkers

So can I get the badge now or is it too late to get that?

1 Like