Geo check my website

i have a question my website in iran with the original server directly on the server run very fast however when i turn on proxy the website start running slower, i used to get cloudflare pro for a while all my ips shown united states and then after sometime it changed to canada us us us i don’t know why that happened to my domain since i was using pro plan, apart from that question is if i want to for example users closest to my server or based on the country cloudflare sends the traffics to the origin server, is that possible with Argo ? what service i should look for to fix this problem since cloudflare doesn’t have any pops in iran

Cloudflare uses Anycast technology, which means that our IP addresses point to many servers. We currently have 310+ data centers worldwide, which all serve your site and DNS. The requests will be route to different data centers, not some fixed data centers. Visitors will typically reach the data center closest to them which makes our network very fast: See http://www.dnsperf.com/. You can read more about Anycast here and here.

Cloudflare has several IP address ranges which are shared by all proxied hostnames. Together, these IP addresses form the backbone of our Anycast network, helping distribute traffic amongst various edge network servers. Therefore, you can see Cloudflare IP addresses constantly changes.

In some case, when the closest data center is under heavier load or unavailable, we may manually route the traffic to other datacenters to maintain the performance of your website. The benefits of Anycast network is that if many requests are made simultaneously to the same server, the server may become overwhelmed with traffic and be unable to respond efficiently to additional incoming requests. With an Anycast network, instead of one origin server taking the brunt of the traffic, the load can also be spread across other available data centers, each of which will have servers capable of processing and responding to the incoming request. This routing method can prevent an origin server from extending capacity and avoids service interruptions to clients requesting content from the origin server. You can read more at What is Anycast?.

With your current Pro plan, it’s already using our Anycast network.