Generate my SPF record

HI I need your help i vant to generate my SPF record on may dns zone , and want to know about the information i do need for that thanks!

I am afraid that’s not really Cloudflare related. I’d use a search engine to find an SPF generator and use that value. Check out StackExchange and Reddit as well.

One thing to keep in mind (and that is Cloudflare related), values like a won’t be useful if you are proxying your records, as that would only point to the proxies from where mail won’t be sent, but you’ll read about that in the SPF details.

Thanks a lot i’ll try.

How can i send a private message to a cloudflare Community Team?

You can’t send private messages here, but as I mentioned the topic is off-topic here, so please check out the mentioned sites and try what was suggested.

One thing you can try out is https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns/wizard/spf

Thanks

I Sandro ! i have registred my sfr record on my dns zone ; can your check if it s correct ?; if ok send you the domain.
Thanks

As I mentioned, that’s generally rather off-topic for here, but if you post the domain I can give it a quick check.

You currently have quite a few records there and that doesn’t really look right.

nslookup -type=txt frao.org jake.ns.cloudflare.com
Server:  jake.ns.cloudflare.com
Address:  172.64.33.122

frao.org        text =

"v=spf1 ip4:164.132.235.17 ip6:2001:41d0:301::23 include:mx.ovh.com ~all"
frao.org        text =

"1|www.frao.org"
frao.org        text =

"v=spf1 ip6:2001:41d0:301::23 -all"
frao.org        text =

"ÔÇ£v=spf1 ip4:164.132.235.17 -all""

I’d remove these records and set one, single record up and make sure that it is correct.

Do you mean that the spf is ok by now ?

I am not quite sure how you would interpret my response like that :slight_smile:

As I said

Thanks anyway , I thought you fixed it, because I get alerts saying that I have to make spf, dkim etc text recordings to avoid spoofing.

I cannot fix your records. But yeah, I’d remove those records and set up one proper SPF record.

Thanks for trying.

No worries. Just make sure you set the correct SPF record and you should be good to go.

pls how can I know the e-mail servers of my domain ?

I am afraid that’s something to discuss with your host. As I mentioned earlier the topic itself is beyond the scope of the forum here and you best discuss it either with your host or at aforementioned forums.

Thanks a lot.

You now only have one SPF record and that looks better. I still can’t tell you whether the values are correct, and as mentioned that’s something you need to clarify with your host, but the record itself looks more reasonable now.