Generate DKIM Content

I’m having a hard time figuring out what “content” to put in the DKIM generator to create a DKIM record for my domain.
It’s great that there is an “email record creator” but the help pages and documentation are very unclear about what to put in bot the “selector” and “content” boxes to create the record.
Is this something I need to create somewhere else like at DMARCLY? or is it created somewhere else?
The SPF record was created by mailgun. Is that where I find the DKIM content info?
Thanks!
Aaron

DKIM records are tied to your outbound mail host, so you’ll have to ask them. As soon as they let you know, you can add the appropriate DNS record here. They may have a TXT record value for this, or might just ask you to add a specific CNAME. If it’s a CNAME, make sure it’s set to :grey: DNS Only.

Looking through your records you already appear to have a DKIM key (the bottom in the screenshot). The selector, in this case, would be krs.

Your server is still insecurely configured.

$ curl -I https://everypt.com --connect-to ::[YOUR-SERVER-IP]
curl: (60) SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'everypt.com'

thanks! so I don’t need to add a DKIM record as it’s already there?

Thanks for letting me know. Do you know what I need to do to secure it?

As long as mailgun is able to use the existing record then you are all set.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.