General Enquiry

1. May I know if we subscribe to the Web Application Firewall Pro for $20 monthly, can we add unlimited domains, or is it limited?
  2. May I know what the SLA for technical support is? In case there is any issue with the WAF in the future, how can we contact support?
  3. May I know what the payment methods are? Do you accept a 30-day credit term?

Hey there,

• Cloudflare plans are per domain, and not per account, so each domain you’ve like to have access to Pro plan features, you will need to upgrade.

1 Like

Hi Joeito,

Thank you for the information. I checked the pricing page for the Pro plan and it shows a monthly subscription. Can we pay annually instead?

Thank you.

Yes. The price you referenced is dependent on selecting an annual prepaid plan.

Hi

Noted. So, for example, if I add 5 domains and upgrade the plan to Pro, it will be $20 per domain per month. Therefore, for 1 domain per year, the cost will be $240, and for 5 domains, the cost will be $1,200 per year. Is that correct?

1 Like

if I add 5 domains and upgrade the plan to Pro, it will be $20 per domain per month. Therefore, for 1 domain per year, the cost will be $240, and for 5 domains, the cost will be $1,200 per year. Is that correct?

Based on the information already confirmed here, and double-checking with my calculator, that is correct.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.