Gateway and warp missing

The options gateway and warp are missing from the application additional rule set.
I see new options like cloudstrik, carbon Black and sentinel One but gateway and warp are missing.

Thanks for the report. I believe I know what the issue is and have filed an internal ticket for our team to take a look.

2 Likes

Do you have already any feedback regarding gateway and warp missing in additonal rules?

A fix has been made and will likely be part of the next code push for those components to a limited set of colos for testing and then rest of world once verified.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support.
Both gateway and warp are available again in the additonal rule set.
But when I’m make a requirement in the additional rule for gateway or warp on an application, I get the message: " You do not have permission to connect to any applications in your account. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact your administrator."

You get that error where/ when?

I’ve got an application with an addtional rule that required warp as device posture.
When the user launch the app launcher and do authentication he get’s the message " You do not have permission to connect to any applications in your account. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact your administrator."

Can the user actually Access the app with the policies applied? Is it behaving as expected (e.g. with Require Gateway is a user without Gateway denied?).

App dashboard has a number of limitations around determining policy applicability based on dynamic criteria so this may not be unexpected per se. The real short term question is are the criteria working for te policies where it applies?

The user has access to the app via group membership, this works perfectly. If I add to the rule an addtional rule with require gateway or warp. The user get’s the message in applaucher: You do not have permission to connect to any applications in your account. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact your administrator."

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.