Functions configuration not found. 8000047

I have several Next.js app’s (using cloudflare/next-on-pages) running on cloudflare pages. Since yesterday I noticed several issues with one of my applications. When trying to debug it using the Real-time Logs feature it failed to establish a connection, showing the following error

An unknown error occured. Contact your account team or Cloudflare support: [a support link]. (Code: 8000000)

In the browser console I noticed a request failing with 404 and returning

{
  "result": null,
  "success": false,
  "errors": [
    {
      "code": 8000047,
      "message": "Functions configuration not found. Check that your Functions configuration has been uploaded to the Cloudflare platform. "
    }
  ],
  "messages": []
}

I rolled back my deployment for now but all new deployments show the aforementioned issue, so we cant really move forward. Also I saw that yesterday a incident (m653f3m54f5d) related to configurations occurred. Has anybody seen a similar issue and/or knows a way how I could solve this?

My account id: 066b4bfbe9689a7ca0b72ed0607c1364
A affected deployment: ba22596b-43f2-4d2c-8132-efca53dd0293

Appreciate any inputs to the above situation.

I kept trying the real time logs until they eventually worked. With the logs I could then debug the underlying issue of my app which I fixed now.

I kept getting the Functions configuration not found. error though even when the logs were working, so I guess this might not be related.

I have confirmed and reproduced this issue, and escalated it for review by the team. Thanks for the report. Please stand by for updates.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.