FTP on Filezilla don't work

HI, I set up a free plan on Cloudflare, my site resides on the Aruba host (Italy). After having correctly configured DNS name servers provided by Cloudflare, after having entered the A Records provided by Aruba on Cloudflare, the site connects perfectly to Cloudflare and works well, but when I use Filezilla to connect via FTP I can no longer connect to the Aruba host, giving me ERROR (see attach image).
My configuration on Filezilla is: **

ftp.mysite.com - User - Password - Server type: FTP on TLS

I can’t understand where the problem is, who can help me or give me suggestions about it? Thank for reply.

Cloudflare doesn’t proxy FTP traffic. So I recommend that you just FTP to the IP address instead.

OR, you could set that ‘ftp’ hostname to :grey:, but then that would expose your Origin IP address, which is what most people try to avoid.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, in fact instead of entering ftp.mysite.com I entered the IP of Cloudflare and it works! Thanks, it’s the first interaction experience between Cloudflare and Aruba hosting

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.