Front page 'last comments' not updated when comment is posted

I tried Cloudflare APO a couple of times. Mostly in combination with WP Rocket. It didn’t work out as expected.

This time I just installed the Cloudflare plugin and activated APO. That works a lot better. It’s fast and most of the time stuff just works. But I do get the same behaviour when posting a comment. It appears in the aricle, but not on the front page where I list the last comments.

In short: the article gets flushed, but the front page doesn’t. How can I fix this?

I tried Cloudflare APO a couple of times. Mostly in combination with WP Rocket. It didn’t work out as expected.

This time I just installed the Cloudflare plugin and activated APO. That works a lot better. It’s fast and most of the time stuff just works. But I do get the same behaviour when posting a comment. It appears in the aricle, but not on the front page where I list the last comments. I excluded the front page from being cached as a temp-solution.

When I remove a comment, the page doesn’t get updated. I have no clue why.

Browser cache TTL is set to: respect existing headers. Cache level is Standard. What can I do to fix this?