Free ssl but after 24 hours cloud flare is still showing your nameserver update is pending

i used cloudflare free ssl certificate for my domain libasbuy.com ,but after 24 hours still nameserver update is pending and site is not working properly it shows ssl error ,i didnt recieve email from cloudflare

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR it is showing this error

my domain libasbuy.com is active on cloudflare but when i try to sign in or create account my website gives this error ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

my domain libasbuy.com is active. sometimes it works and sometimes it dont.if a search libasbuy.com/my-account it shows this error every single time please guide me

How to resolve it

Seriously, @fahimchughtai32?

Rather than go through all the trouble to create a duplicate account and make multiple posts (within 35 minutes of asking your question) is simply to help yourself a bit. Really.

The correct and much faster approach is simply to :search: for ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR #communitytip and find a tip with solutions on how to fix it. It’s just so much less bother.

Screenshot from 2020-06-24 11-02-54

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.