FREE PLAN with hosting company, 3 RULES USED, no option to BUY MORE?

pagerules

hello,

I want to buy more pages rules because I already use the 3 offered rules with my free account, but I have no option to buy more as explained here:

5 additional Page Rules can be purchased for $5 from the Free, Pro and Business Plans.

Please tell me what I didn’t understand and how to buy more pages rules.

Thanks.

Hi, Great question. Once you’re logged in to your Cloudflare dashboard, you’ll see the Page Rules option (between Workers & Network), click Page Rules, and then Buy More Page Rules:

Select the number of rules, in blocks of 5, and click continue to complete the purchase:

Please post back and let us know how it works or if you have any other questions.

Please read my message, I do not have this option, so I cannot buy any more page rule on a free plan.

Best to reach out to the support team so they can fix this, when you’re logged in, select support or go to https://support.cloudflare.com/ and the team will assist.

Thank you, I did already, and at first I received a shocking unrelated automatic reply, then I replied again and now waiting.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.