Free Plan With Argo vs. Pro Plan

I have been using the free plan with Argo for some time now. It has benefited my site and my monthly bill ranges from $24-$28 a month.

However, I’m wondering if it would be better for me to cancel Argo and go to the PRO plan. Does the Pro plan contain the functionality of Argo?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

As far as I understand this is an add-on at Pro and Business plan levels as well (unclear at Enterprise level).

As a side note, Tiered Caching is free now, I believe (still shown above though). But I guess you’re most interested in Smart Routing.

I don’t think it does. The PRO package won’t give you many benefits regarding speed; the main advantages are the firewall rules and WAF.

Some people report speed benefits with mirage and TCP turbo (part of the pro package); however, from my experience, those enhancements are minimal.

The enterprise package is a contract between your entity and Cloudflare and not a package by itself. While discussing your needs, they typically bundle all of these features, however, I’m confident that if you were only interested in other features such as Spectrum, they can remove some of the addons in favor of reducing the price, or giving you a better deal for Spectrum.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.