Free plan change to 200$ plan

i had added my site as free plan,and i changed it to 200$ plan yesterday,but it still display as free plan on website page! i just want to know Whether the 200$ plan effect or not !! help me please !20190905172545

2 Likes

Looks like it still is on the free plan. Open a support ticket at https://support.cloudflare.com/requests/new

@cloonan

1 Like

I had added my site as free plan,and i changed it to 200$ plan yesterday,but it still display as free plan on website page! i just want to know Whether the 200$ plan effect or not !! help me please !

Ehm, your question was answered five hours ago.

2 Likes

Can you share the name of the domain and/or ticket number? I don’t see any charge for a plan but do see multiple sets of these three actions: sub new, sub expire, sub cancel from the past 24 hours.

1 Like

0890.co,i am sure i have charged 200$ already,you can see the screenshot as flows:

1 2 3

because we have charged 200$ ,so it skips the pay step and displays success directly,the last one displays Business Plan already,but when i refresh the page,it displays Free plan again,what’s the problem?Are there any steps I haven’t taken yet?

can you help me please?

Hi @koreyg3od6y,

@cloonan will probably be offline for a few hours at this time!

Thank you for the screenshots, the last screenshot you posted shows the plan as business.

Has it reverted back to free again, now?

Can you check the invoices section under billing in your dashboard and see if anything shows up?

wait for a moment,i am checking now

It looks like the system is upgrading?

There is nothing currently on www.cloudflarestatus.com, however I believe there are ongoing improvements to the billing system.

Did you open a support ticket? If so, can you post the ticket number here so the mods can take a look?

where can i see the support ticket?:joy:,i just can’t find it

,DALAO,where can i find the support ticket?

i find it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:,

are there something wrong?

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. Please give Support the complete details and link to your Community post. Here’s a bit of background on Cloudflare Support for reference:

ok,thanks for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.