Forwarding my domain to a WithJoy url

I am a total newbie when it comes to Cloudflare and website engineering, so apologies if this seems like a daft question.

I’ve bought a domain through Cloudflare and what to redirect this to a wedding website I’ve built with WithJoy.

To do this I need to users who open my domain to be forwarded to the WithJoy url.

I’ve set up different rules so that it forwards it to my WithJoy url, just in case people type in different variations of my domain.

However this doesn’t seen to work, and I wondered have I missed a step? I’ve trying playing around with the DNS settings, but to be honest I have no idea what I am doing and could do with some help! Thanks in advance!

Something you can use is a Page Rule to redirect users from your domain to the domain you have for WithJoy.

This requires two things, a DNS record with :orange: and a page rule

1. DNS record
    Make a record similar to this. You can change wedding to whaterver you want. The important parts are the IP 192.0.2.1 and :orange:
  2. Page Rule
    Make a page rule like the one below but change the destination URL to the URL you have from WithJoy

Now when you visit the domain you will be redirected to the one you have.

Thanks so much for the help!

I’ve tried the steps above but still have no luck :pensive:

I also see I have message on the DNS settings which says “Add an A, AAAA, or CNAME record for www so that www.****.uk will resolve.”

Do I need to do anything there?

If you want to use www.example.com as the address your users enter in their browser, you need to follow the steps described by Cyb3r-Jak3 :point_down:.