Forward email

Updated txt records - still no email forwarding after waiting a week.

Hello there,

Prior to this, did you receive confirmation from Cloudflare with security code to make this change?
Do you have multiple email address set for the forward destination? If so, it may work out with the latest rule you’ve set.
However, I suggest you cross check the configuration once again. Please read this doc for guide:

For troubleshooting, check this out:

You asked - “Prior to this, did you receive confirmation from Cloudflare with security code to make this change?”

Answer - No, how would one go about getting this security code from Cloudflare as I’ve waited several weeks for a response from them, and they make it impossible to talk to them on the phone, obviously they do not want to talk with their customers. If anyone has a phone number I could call in the U.S. for technical support that would be very helpful. Or if someone has any idea of why email forwarding defined by my TXT records which I updated at my Cloudflare registrar domain @markits.us to forward to my @comcast.net address has not been applied by Cloudflare?

Telephone support is only included with enterprise subscriptions, and even then it is reserved for emergencies