Forgot Email Process - Domain Not Found

Our client forgot their email used in Cloudflare and we are attempting to use the forgot email process to retrieve it. One problem is it asks us the Domain Name. I tried checking it in Kajabi to see the Domain Name but when I type it in the forgot email field, it says that it doesn’t exist.

We can’t contact live support so we are not sure how to fix this issue. Here’s the screenshot I have from Kajabi:

This particular domain is not using Cloudflare directly at the moment:

% dig ns diamondacademy.ca +short
ns76.domaincontrol.com.
ns75.domaincontrol.com.

Instead, it points to Kajabi which manages this hostname on Cloudflare:

% dig www.diamondacademy.ca +short
ssl.kajabi.com.
endpoint.mykajabi.com.

If you need to make any changes to this hostname, please contact Kajabi. If you want to restore email that your customer used to create Cloudflare account, you will need to use another domain which is onboarded to Cloudflare directly.

Hi @ncano

If you want to restore email that your customer used to create Cloudflare account, you will need to use another domain which is onboarded to Cloudflare directly.

• This means we need to create a new domain that is onboarded to Cloudflare directly to just retrieve our email? If so, then we would need a new email to create the new domain for that and transfer the Kajabi domain to the new one?

Is there no workaround on the existing issue? If we contact Kajabi and changed the domain name, could we use the changed name to request for the email used?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.