Forget where my site is registered

Hi,
I am stuck with a small issue .
I forget in which cloudflare account i have added the site.
I have two accounts with cloudlfare on my site is not listed anywhere.
On system it shows that it has my querry hass been resolved.
May be they are just email me details on the email id which was registered for the domain and I FORGET THAT email Id.
Than how can it be solved and I have no clue.
With Regards
Gourik {redacted}

You can try the “Forgot my email” link from the login page at dash.cloudflare.com

You can also try a whois.com lookup and see which two name servers are assigned to your domain. A single account generally uses the same pair of name servers, so it may match other domains on one of your accounts.

thanks for the answer but it does not work for me.

Just to confirm:

1. You received no email when you type that domain in for login
  2. The two name servers listed for that domain do not match name servers for any of your other domains

If that’s the case, then you’ll just have to add that domain to another account and start over. You’ll be instructed to change name servers at your registrar, just as you did before.

I am pasting the reply of customer care than you decide shall you laugh or cry
My Queries
gcgoswami

Aug 31, 2021, 4:17 AM PDT

Hi,
I am stuck with a small issue .
I forget where i have added my site **********.com
I have two accounts with cloudlfare
1 **************@gmail.com
2 **@****************

I can not find the my sites here.
can you please help me in this regards
my name server are
apollo.ns.cloudflare.com
uma.ns.cloudflare.com
Once I get these I can change the setting as I found that my website has lost the ssl certificate.
Most amajing thing is that i can open my website that is gopigopal.com.au

With Regards
Gourik Goswami

Their BOT answered me
Cloudflare Support Team (Bot) (Cloudflare)

Aug 31, 2021, 4:17 AM PDT

Hi there,

For the security and privacy of our users, we can only work with the account holder directly. We have automatically detected that you may not be the account owner of the domain(s) mentioned in this ticket.

If you are the Cloudflare account owner, please submit a new support request from the email address used to register your Cloudflare account. For a more streamlined support experience and so we have the information necessary at the point your ticket reaches us, please open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps:

Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on ‘Support’ → ‘Help Center’ in the top right corner, which will take you to our Help Center.

Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select ‘My Activities & Requests’.

Scroll to the bottom of the ‘My Requests’ page and click ‘Submit a request’

To the right of “Get additional help” choose “Get more help”

Follow the prompts to create a support ticket

If you are not the Cloudflare account owner, ask the account owner to add you to the account. Once completed, please notify us so we can verify that you have been granted access.

If you have lost total access to the original email address, we recommend signing up the domain to a new Cloudflare account using a different email address.

Our goal is to ensure the security and privacy of all our customers, including yourself. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding.

This is an automated response, which we hope has answered your question. If you need further assistance, simply reply to this email to reach a Cloudflare Technical Support Engineer.

You can run tests for common issues on our Diagnostic Center.
Search the Cloudflare Community for advice and insight.

Thier Customer Care Answered me
valter (Cloudflare)

Sep 1, 2021, 8:42 AM PDT

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting Cloudflare Support. My name is Valter and I will be looking into this ticket for you.
I’m sorry to read that you’re experiencing difficulties.

While we would like to assist you with your inquiry, for the security and privacy of our users we can only work with the account holder directly, but your email address is not listed as the owner of the mentioned domains., as you have no active zones.

If you are the Cloudflare account owner, please submit a new support request from the email address you used to register your Cloudflare account. You may also e-mail us directly at [email protected] if you are unable to login.
Alternatively, you can reply to this message from the email address that owns the Cloudflare account.

Please note that you can also open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps:

Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on ‘Support’ → ‘Help Center’ in the top right corner, which will take you to our Help Center.

Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop-down menu select ‘My Activities & Requests’.

Scroll to the bottom of the ‘My Requests’ page and click ‘Submit a request’

To the right of “Get additional help” choose “Get more help”

Follow the prompts to create a support ticket

If you are not the Cloudflare account owner, you can have the account owner add you to the account of this zone via our Shared Access feature. Once completed, please notify us so we can verify that you have been granted access. Once verified we can proceed with assisting you on this matter.

How do I add additional users to my Cloudflare account?

If you have lost total access to the original email address, we recommend one of the following:

Try to identify the lost email address using account recovery link: Forgot Email

You can move your zone from one account to another following this guide: Moving domains between Cloudflare accounts

Our goal is to ensure the security and privacy of all our customers, including yourself. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding.

I will mark this as solved, but let us know if you have any further questions or issues by replying to this email.

Kind regards,

Valter Customer Support
Search the Cloudflare Community for advice and insight.

My Answer to them

Why and how shall I log into my account when I forget the email id through which I have registered with cloudflare,Maybe you know better than me why do not you login into my account to fix the issue?

How do I add additional users to my Cloudflare account?

Why shall I add another user into the account.Without the original account credential how can I achieve that? and if that was the case why you have not added my email as an additional user.

SORRY you are concerned about security RIGHT ? Have you bothered to read the mail.I have added two certificate which shows that I am owner of the gopigopal.com.au,

You are master of throwing the template so you have no time to invest in the issue,

If a template has to be sent that can be achieved by AI chat or robots.Why you are sitting there?

Forgot Email

As I have forgotten the email and so called robots may be sending the recovery links to the forgotten email itself.How it can be helpful to me.

I added my company registration and url authority certificate because I was expecting that you will ask me those details to establish that I am the owner of the site.

I just want to save time.I do not think in the dream that you will just throw a template without even reading the issue.

That is admittedly tricky but you still can’t expect Cloudflare to divulge security-sensitive information. You’ll need to try and remember which account it was and @sdayman’s suggestion to try and reset the password for your email accounts is definitely something you should try.

If that does not work @sdayman’s other advice will be a viable approach. Set the domain up on a new account.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.