For the past month I had total of 15, 000 requests only 3000 are cached remaining served from origin

For the past month I had total of 15, 000 requests only 3000 are cached remaining served from origin.

Why 12,000 are served from the Origin.

Any improvement suggestion to increase the requests to be served from Cloudflare endpoint, will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Srinivas.

Cloudflare doesn’t keep infrequently used resources in the cache for very long. Higher-traffic sites have better cache hit ratios.

The first question I have is: how many of those 12K requests are actually able to be cached? Cloudflare caching is usually pretty good, although there are times when you need to tweak things to get objects cached properly.

If you really want to fine-tune caching on Cloudflare, then it might be best to get one of Cloudflare’s paid plans (minimum $20/mo for pro) for cache analytics, which gives a detailed overview of what could be improved on or is already being cached well.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.