For some reason my ssl certificate doesn't work

ssl sertificate on btcpeers.com doesn’t work anymore, I tried to pick this option: “Full Encrypts end-to-end, using a self signed certificate on the server”, but it doesn’t’ help.

It doesn’t works because your SSL Certificate issued by R3 (Lets Encrypt) has been EXPIRED
on 28/02/2022

NET::ERR _ CERT _ DATE _ INVALID

2022-03-01 (2)

I see, do you know how delete this certificate or replace with the Cloudflare’s one?

https://developers.cloudflare.com/ssl/edge-certificates/custom-certificates/uploading/

So I need to find somewhere a new certificate and upload it? And the option in the section " SSL/TLS Overview" doesn’t work?

For starters, don’t. That’s an insecure setting and it should be Full Strict, Why you should choose Full Strict, and only Full Strict

Apart from that insecure configuration, also your server certificate expired as well. How to fix this?

1. Change your encryption mode to Full Strict.
  2. Talk to your host to renew the certificate. If there are issues, you can also check out the certificates in mentioned article.
1 Like

To upload a certificate I need to subscribe to a business plan?

Of course you need a Business plan. But you don’t need to upload a certificate, you need to fix your server.

How to find my server?

You need to talk to your host. This is not a Cloudflare issue I am afraid.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.