Flags.csv (User Export Data) questions

Hello, when I exported my user data, the first file I clicked on was “flags.csv” (I can’t attach it because “The file extension is not authorized”!)

I saw this when opening the file

However, it says “was_take_action” as FALSE but even the first post I flagged for moderator attention was clearly removed (as indicated by this PM)

And that’s not just for those posts, IT’S FOR ALL posts!

The full list is available at

Note: You’ll have tome request access first, I don’t want any random person accessing! IF YOU REQUEST ACCESS, LET ME KNOW OVER PM! This way, I can verify it’s actually a mod of this community! If you request access and do not let me know, I will not grant you access!

So can someone (preferably a mod) help me with this?

If mods wish, they can turn this into a topic into a PM!

This is a really a Discourse question and not related to this community, but I’ll answer briefly.

I don’t think this can show as true unless you are a moderator/admin, it does not refer to whether your flag was acted on as you think. When a mod/admin clicks the flag icon they see the ‘Take Action’ option as well as the regular flag options seen by other users. was_take_action refers to whether that option was selected via the flag menu.

2 Likes

Rest in peace, my discourse meta account

Oh, so that doesn’t necessarily mean that action was or wasn’t taken?

Precisely, it refers to direct action on a post taken by a moderator and not action taken on flags from other users so it will always show false unless the user is a mod.

Ok, gotcha! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.