Fixing Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information

Hi
I got this error :

I found this topic in your forum but you can see in my image there is no error code.
With www.intodns.com I cheek the site and there was no error there.
Now how should I solve this problem by my self?

May I ask which domain dot TLD extension were you trying to add? (or better, a domain name with tld as far as maybe something wrong with the WHOIS/Nameservers)
Is it some free TLD provided from Freenom or rather like .com, .net?

1 Like

Its .IR
This domain is for my country , Great Persia (not Iran, because iran was named by over new government over 100 years ago and we have 3000 years culture with name Persia)
Unfortunately I can not tell you what is the site name and the domain name for security reason ,
Thank you.

1 Like

Hm, weird.
I tried even with adding irangov.ir for testing purposes on my CF account, it passes normally.
No warning and no error.

1 Like

Can I talk to you over chat privately?
Maybe the domain have problem and you can tell me what is

May I ask, without knowing the domain name, have you got some nameservers maybe added to your domain name at your domain registrar, or not?

Furthermore, how old the domain name is? Was it recently registered?

Have you tried writing a ticket and contacting Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue?

1 Like

Yes I have Name server and I crated in my Host witch is CyberPanel
My Name server are : ns1.mydomain.ir / ns2.mydomain.ir
I can share the information of Intodns to you

The domain was registered 15 years ago , Last year I uesd the hosting company but now I have my own server that is located in datacenter and I have 10 valid Ip for that, So I crated the NS1/NS2 in my DNS records of my Cyberpanel

Blockquote Have you tried writing a ticket and contacting Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue?

No I ident but thank you I will do that.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.