Fiwfans.VIP has blocked me

When I try to access Fiwfans.VIP i get a blocked by Cloudflare screen. That screens tells me to contact the website to fix, but I cannnot access the website and I do not have the Fiwfans support email address. What do i do?

That is correct, -

Website owners can literally do what they want to do with their websites, that’s beyond the control of Cloudflare, even when the website owner choose to use Cloudflare.

Contact the website owner, and at the bare minimum, include the Ray ID you see on the error page, and they will be able to dig deeper in to the situation with you.

Unfortunately, not all website owners are good at providing support / contact info, and when/if that is the case, you most likely have no other ways than finding another website to use.

Cloudflare doesn’t have any contact information to share either, even when the website uses Cloudflare.

1. Find another website to use

2. Try to find contact information about the website, somehow else than by using their website.

Their domain appears to be registered with Namecheap, Namecheap’s WHOIS server may from time to time provide contact email addresses, although, there are no guarantees they are working for you:

https://www.namecheap.com/domains/whois/result?domain=fiwfans.vip

Looking on Fiwfans.vip เว็บไซต์รวมไซด์ไลน์ โพสต์รับงาน ฟิวแฟน - I see:

That said, there will be no guarantees whether or not any of the above contact information works at all.

Should you have success that way, their Cloudflare administrator will be able to look in to the issue through e.g. the Ray ID as mentioned above, - some instructions for how they can do that can be found here:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.