First of all, Cloudfare sucks

All i have is complaint after complaint after complaint. Why is it so hard to get some actually help with what i actually have a damn issue with? So now i want my ■■■■ removed from cloudfare and ill take my business somewhere else because this is just piss poor. My website is still down after a ■■■■■■■ week of struggle after struggle and being ignored on here the whole time. Im done. Cloudfare is ■■■■■■■ dead to me. Im done being ■■■■■■ over by this shitty piss poor excise of a website.

4 Likes

Hello @snowthewolf1996,

This is the community forum and we don’t work for Cloudflare. If you have any questions or issues we can help with, please let us know. Please keep your language civil and be aware of the community guidelines.

If you are already moving away from Cloudflare, I’m afraid there is nothing we can do to help.

2 Likes

:wave: @snowthewolf1996,

Perhaps because you haven’t been asking for help “here” all week as you’ve only been a member of the community forums for 26 minutes at this point. Or perhaps because you have provided 0 actual information which would aid anyone in helping to understand what problem you are actually having, let alone posit a potential resolution.

Changing your nameservers back to their original value at your registrar is pretty straightforward. I’d recommend :grey: any existing DNS records in Cloudflare on your way out and waiting at least 24 hours for DNS propagation globally before removing your domain from Cloudflare completely.

:wave:

— OG

2 Likes

I’m terribly sorry to hear that you had difficulty with your Cloudflare experience. I checked your user ID and don’t see any support tickets having been opened and checking your user logs it appears you added a zone to Cloudflare but never successfully changed your nameservers to point to Cloudflare. Unfortunately if your zone is not active on Cloudflare and/or you lack authority / ability to change your nameservers and/or DNS records to activate the service it’s not possible to utilize Cloudflare’s performance and security solutions.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.