Firewall rule to block traffic from specific countries not working

I have a problem with bots that register new users. To combat this I have started to log the IP address from the request and noticed they are all from countries that have no use for my app.

Put in a firewall rule to block all traffic from those countries but I am still getting registrations from countries that are supposed to be blocked.

Any suggestions?

Can you post a screenshot of the rule or the expression?

(ip.geoip.country eq “TW”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “CN”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “ID”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “AM”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “BR”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “BY”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “TH”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “EC”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “CO”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “MD”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “RU”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “BO”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “CD”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “BD”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “IR”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “IN”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “UA”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “GE”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “GR”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “KR”)

I can see the firewall has blocked Ukraine, China, but a bot from Moldova made it through.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.