Firewall problem, WPRocket, Critical CSS

Hi,

I use WPRocket on my website. When I turn on “Optimize CSS delivery” CSS files are not generated, I get the following message:

Critical CSS generation is currently running: 0 of 16 page types completed. (Refresh this page to view progress)

Critical CSS for front_page not generated. Error: Cloudflare protection prevents the service from accessing the website. Please whitelist this IP addresse in your Cloudflare account: 167.114.226.142. If that doesn’t help, please ask Cloudflare’s support to allow access to our tool.

(for all 16 pages …)

In my Cloudflare account, I have included the following addresses on “Allow”:

However, I still get the same message, CSS files are not generated. WPRocket support says that if this happens I should contact you to do it for me. So is that an option?

Thank you very much,
Bojan

If Cloudflare is blocking legitimate access (and it shouldn’t by default), it should show up in the Firewall Events Log.

Have you increased any security settings here?

I absolutely didn’t touch anything on Cloudflare… Everything else is working normally.

Activity log

No firewall events found matching your filters

Every filter turned on, not a single log…

Hopefully you meant all filters were off so it shows everything. This is how the log will display upon loading the Firewall page.

If you’re using default settings, and Allow-listed their IP addresses, then maybe Support can see what’s going on.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Thanks, I’ll inform you here…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.