Firewall flatline after moving to Pro account

Last night we moved one of our domains across to Cloudflare Pro after testing the free version for the last week - We have noticed that since the Pro was activated and WAF turned on the analytics for the firewall has flatlined with no instances of blocking and challenging etc ?

Please can anyone advise ?

Try to filter for Block and see what’s causing the block.

thanks for suggestion Eric, I’m not 100% sure what you mean by that - only been using this for a week - basically, it shows me that ive only had one WAF incident in the last 6 hours - surely that cant be correct…

Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 11.17.22

Click the Filter button here:

Also, filter for date so that it covers the firewall events before you upgrade to Pro plan:

Do you have any firewall rules you created yourself?

Do you have any IP list or IP/ASN ALLOW rules in the Tools section?

If no for those questions I would contact support and raise a ticket. If yes then you should us let know more about the configuration.

I did have three firewall rules set which enabled me to ban certain countries - I disabled these firewall rules when I moved across to the pro account last night -

in terms of the tools, nothing has been changed here -

So are you saying that you disabled the three firewall rules after you switch to Pro plan? Then you already have an answer for your question.

1 Like

I see the point you are making Eric, the three firewall rules where aimed at only allowing access to our site from the UK and US. We turned these 3 firewall rules off when we went pro as we thought the advanced firewall protection would take care of all intruders. - However, I have other domains which are not on pro and are showing firewall events blocking and challenging sites on a very regular basis, like every few minutes - whereas the pro account has only displayed one event, possible 2 in the last 12 hours - below is image of one of our other sites not on a pro plan and displaying multiple firewall actions…

the example site above has no firewall rules created by us…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.