Firewall e bot

I see that in the firewall section I see that there are access detections but I have not understood what action is being taken, what does “challange” or “Block” mean?

I have a problem, fraudulent clicks on banner ads from bots happen on my site. How can I limit or even stop this phenomenon?

JS Challenge is a Javascript challenge which is helpful for preventing traffic that isn’t coming from an actual web browser.

Block means that they can’t access the website at all

thanks
I have a problem, fraudulent clicks on banner ads from bots happen on my site. How can I limit or even stop this phenomenon?

Go to the Firewall Settings tab for your zone and enable Bot Fight Mode. That should help.

You can also create a Firewall Rule with settings appropriate, like matching the User Agent, IP address or ASN of the bots, if they consistently come from the same origin.

thank you so much.

the " JavaScript Detections" do you recommend it to limit this phenomenon?

1 Like

That’s a new feature. I’ve enabled it on my domains. It’s supposed to help stop bad bots.

1 Like

sdayman,

do u get any data about what bot fight mode doing? Is it too aggressive or not doing anything at all? I dont see what exactly get blocked using this BOT FIGHT MODE.

hi, are there any positive results by entering “JavaScript Detections”?