Firewall Breach of our ASN Block

We are still having spam-bot breaching our ASN block.

Could someone please check our setting to make sure that we are setup correctly?

Thank you.

This is a forum for customers to help other customers. Sure, here is CloudFlare staff around but 99% of us don’t have access to your account.

You could either share more information about your issue and what you’ve configured, or open a support ticket if it is urgent.

I have opened a support ticket, but the ticket system is not working properly for me. (Maybe its because I am using Edge to access my CloudFlare account, not sure.) I think I have everything set up and about 65% of the spam-bot attacks that we were getting on our website have stopped, but we are still getting some that are breaching the firewall settings. I can see that they have the exact ASN that we set to block in the firewall. So how are they getting through?

YEP!! It was Edge. I just opened my support ticket in Chrome and I was able to reply. May be something worth looking into for those few who use Edge. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.