Firefox image load issue

caching

I’m using Cludflare for years and 2 days ago a big issue with image loading started. Users with Firefox (and Safari also I think) having problems to load images. When I check the specific URL of the image its actually downloading it instead of showing.

When I move to “development mode” - all works fine. So I clear cache and then everything works fine for few hours only.

TS - please post the website that is having issues. Also direct links to a few images.

And check your hotlink settings in cloudflare. Turn that off to see if it makes a difference.

But so far it sounds like mime type issue on your server.

Hey Jules, thanks for the reply.

my website is BIBIB.net
I didn’t change anything on my website, just uploaded new content as usual. The problem just suddenly started and being solved when I clear cache on Cloudflare (or enable development mode). Are you sure its issue on my server?

hotlink was already disabled.

I don’t know where the fault is for sure, but it looks to be an issue with WebP.

In Speed > Polish, uncheck WebP. Then purge the cache and try again.

I’m not a pro so I don’t have Polish enabled.
I’m having a problem right now actually once again. would you like to take a look?

It’s the same problem. Either CloudFlare, or your server, or wordpress, is sending out images with the wrong mime type.

You should set a hosts file on your computer to bypass cloudflare and load your site directly. That will help you determine where the issue is.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.