Find name servers for domain previously managed through Media Temple

Hello,

I am attempting to point my client’s domain name to Cloudflare’s name servers, but have run into some issues. The website is currently hosted on Media Temple and they previously had a partnership which allowed for the Cloudflare settings to be managed through them. This has since between discontinued. I am now wanting to point the domain directly at Cloudflare and have the A record point back to Media Temple. I know this is the default for how the system works at Cloudflare, but the problem lies in finding the correct name servers within the account here. When I visit the DNS section, the following message is displayed “Partner hosted zone - Your DNS zone file is hosted by Media Temple, a Cloudflare partner. Manage your DNS records at their website.”.

I have spoken with Media Temple support, but there is nothing they can do on their end.

What steps do I need to take to fix this issue?

Cheers,

Open a support ticket here. They’ll help you with the transition.

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

Hello sdayman,

Thanks. Ticket has been submitted.

Cheers,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.