Fetch API error

Hi,
I created a rest API around 1 and a half month ago. It was serving me as it should and I was really having a great time with the response speed that I used to get. The API was really simple. There were two services, one of them was SendGrid and other one was mailchimp. It was taking a request and sending the response to these platforms depending on the URL. But just a few days ago, I saw it was not working anymore. So today I tried to debug what was happening.

First I tried it on my machine and surprisingly it was working fine. Then I uploaded it to Cloudflare workers and tried the online version, and it was not working. So I tested things again. I have a try catch block and in the try block, there is a fetch api request to SendGrid. I debugged many ways but couldn’t find the problem. So I removed the SendGrid api url and rather used webhook.site URL to check whether it was sending request or not.
I found that in local environment, it was sending request as it should, and I also checked all headers along with the API keys. But when I upload that to workers site, it never fetch the API. No request was sent to webhook.site.
Are you experiencing something same? Is the fetch api working on the workers environment?

Here is a small spinet of the code that I was running

try {
          const { status } = await fetch(
            "https://api.sendgrid.com/v3/mail/send",
            {
              method: "POST",
              headers: {
                Authorization: "Bearer " + SENDGRID_SECRET,
                "content-type": "application/json",
              },
              body: data,
            }