Yesterday was the first time I noticed this, a friend of mine in a different country said that he couldn’t view the page. I eventually found someone else have this problem and they used http://sitemeer.com/ to see if they have any problems in general. For me, when I use sitemeer and I type in my HTTP URL, it works, but when I use my HTTPS URL it doesn’t, it only shows that it works for a few places, and every other place returns a 500 response
Anywhere I looked, they said that it’ll be okay within 48 hours, but my 48 hours are almost up since I started doing this, and I’m in a bit of a hurry to get my page out. On top of that, now it doesn’t work for me either.
Before, if I tried to access my page, it would work, but now it doesnt