Failures when backend proxied since Jan 24 0800 (UK-only)


I’ve been receiving complaints from users of my website in the UK that API requests started failing intermittently a few days ago. According to stats on my end, requests to my backend (proxied through Cloudflare) started failing or timing out (“Load Failed” “Failed to fetch” or “The request timed out” errors) abruptly on January 24 at 8:00 UTC - but only for users in the UK. There was no associated latency increase or failures for my backend at that time.

I tried standing up an origin server in london, this did not help. Then I tried turning off the proxy and the errors did go away, so it appears the issue is with the Cloudflare proxy.


This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.