Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of tieglobal.in at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later

Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of tieglobal.in at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.

How to add site in Cloudflare please help…

Your domain is currently not added to Cloudflare. Kindly, below you can find more information how to get started and add your domain to Cloudflare.

Firstly, you would need to create an Cloudflare account. Secondly, you would need to change the nameservers for your domain at your domain registar (GoDaddy) and wait few hours or at least 24 hours due to DNS propagation.

Below article can help you with how to add your website to your Cloudflare account:

Not able to adding site in Cloudflare

Error:
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of tieglobal.in at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.

Have you tried writing a ticket and contacting Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue?

@cloonan is it possible that the zone could be banned or locked temporarly, or some other DNS issue?

1 Like

Yes I try, but problem not solve yet

I see you were able to add the zone to your account, @itwebmob. Currently, the site is not active and you need to change your name servers with your domain registrar.

If the problem was adding the zone, it is solved.

The reply from Support indicates you are not the zone owner, I suspect that is because the domain/zone is not yet active on cloudflare that we don’t pick up the connection.

What should be your next stop? → Your domain registrar to make the needed update to your name servers. If you’ve already done that, I suspect the icann holds on the domain are preventing the change from taking effect. Your registrar can assist in lifting those restrictions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.