I am trying to add my domain devgaur.ml to my Cloudflare account. However, whenever I try to add it, I get this error message: “Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of devgaur.ml at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.”
Steps I followed for resolution:
- Changed my DNS servers from those of Freenom to those of Netlify DNS. This didn’t work.
- Changed DNS servers to Cloudflare servers. This did not work as well.
- Meanwhile, I kept checking if there were any DNS propagation errors by using online tools, but did not find any errors in that. The domain was resolvable for all regions when DNS servers were from Freenom and Netlify.
- I followed the steps mentioned in this guide too: [ [Community Tip - Fixing Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information Code: 1110]. But it did not help.
- Tried to create tickets with Cloudflare support regarding this issue. But those got automatically closed because the domain is not associated with my Cloudflare account.
Some additional info: The domain was earlier associated with another Cloudflare account. But it was removed from that account about a month ago. So that doesn’t seem to be a problem too.
I would be glad if anyone suggests additional steps for overcoming this issue.