Failed to activate Cloudflare

Failed to activate Cloudflare for animeuphoria.com . Cloudflare API returned Your animeuphoria.com’s DNS is hosted by CloudFlare. If you’d like to switch to SiteGround.com, you must first deactivate and then delete “animeuphoria.com” within CloudFlare. These options are available in the Settings menu…

I have logged in and out, refreshed and after putting in a trouble ticket that says its solved…I am still getting the same message!!! If I need to deactivate I have NO IDEA how to do this as I have searched for it and there are no instructions.

That is not a cloudflare error message. Are you trying to activate cloudflare via the partner siteground?

The site is currently active in your account and has an error, item 4 in this #CommunityTip will help

You should also review this #tutorial

You just need to set up the DNS records on the DNS app of your cloudflare dashboard. Post back and let us know how it’s working.

2 Likes

I already changed the nameservers to what an email told us below! It is making our website not work
Nameservers

yolanda.ns.cloudflare.com

piotr.ns.cloudflare.com

Now I’m getting this message
YOUR DOMAIN IS NOT POINTING TO THIS SITE
To point your domain name to your new site, change your name servers to the ones below.

Name servers
ns1.giowm1185.siteground.biz and ns2.giowm1185.siteground.biz (35.206.103.213)
Name server change may take up to 72 hours to propagate. If you have already changed your name servers, you can click on refresh to see if the change is completed.

If you feel that you’re seeing this message by mistake, you can click here to hide it permanently.

I don’t know what type I am supposed to choose…https because thats what my site is going to be and then none of the other options make sense. I need very specific instructions as I have never done this before

Hi @littlesinnovations,

What is it you are trying to achieve? Are you trying to use Cloudflare directly from your account or do you want to set it up through Siteground’s partner integration?

You currently seem to have both Cloudflare and Siteground nameservers at your registrar. This won’t work. If you want to use Cloudflare directly, only the two Cloudflare ones should be there. If you want Siteground to provide your DNS, you should remove the Cloudflare ones.

ns1.giowm1185.siteground.biz
ns2.giowm1185.siteground.biz
piotr.ns.cloudflare.com
yolanda.ns.cloudflare.com
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.