Failed to activate Cloudflare - Cloudflare is already activated for this domain under a different account

Hello Community,

I am not sure why I am not able to activate cloudflare via siteground.

Each time I try to activate it - I get the following message

Failed to activate Cloudflare for example.com . Cloudflare is already activated for this domain under a different account.

I have only one account and there is no site under this account, I would appreciate any help in this regard?

Kind regards,
J

It may have been through a third party. What’s the domain?

1 Like

Hi Sdayman,

I am not able to check if the site spiceandlife.com exist on a different account.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
J

@jinsonjosephjohn you can do this to help narrow it down:

$ dig ns spiceandlife.com
spiceandlife.com.	86400	IN	NS	ns1.gukm1032.siteground.biz.
spiceandlife.com.	86400	IN	NS	ns2.gukm1032.siteground.biz.

As @sdayman mentioned, it may be on a partner set up. Based on the above, you ought to be able to see it in your siteground account.

Hi Cloonan,

These values are name server values for Siteground.

spiceandlife.com.86400 IN NS ns1.gukm1032.siteground.biz.
spiceandlife.com.86400 IN NS ns2.gukm1032.siteground.biz.

Is there any other suggestions, I am not sure how to get to the bottom of this, does anyone work for Cloudflare who is able to check if there is an account with my domain spiceandlife.com?

Thank you.

Siteground is a Cloudflare partner and has the ability to add domains to their Cloudflare configuration. Have you asked Siteground?

Yes I have they have asked me to reach out to Cloudflare, I will reach out to them once more and update back here.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.