Failed domain registration renewal

Hi all
I’ve had this problem on and off over the years but now it is not fixing itself. I have a domain (amazing-grace.community) registered with Cloudflare, I setup auto renewal but it did not auto renew. I added a new account so it could auto renew but it didn’t. Another one of my domains (m-a.training) has auto renewed without any difficulty.

I have tried on 3 or 4 different occasions to manually renew, I get a green bar appear at the bottom of my browser window declaring “success” but alas the manual renewal is never successful either. I’d appreciate some help with this as I don’t want to have to go through the process of re-registering the domain with another registrar and then transferring it back to Cloudflare.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated, TIA.
Michael.

Can you please open a ticket via email to: billing AT cloudflare DOT com and post the ticket # here? @purnima has been looking into billing issues this afternoon and might see the ticket.

2 Likes

Done, will add ticket # when I receive one.

Ticket #2266880.

Thanks, I will get back to you shortly.

1 Like

I can confirm the domain amazing-grace.community has been restored and renewed.

1 Like

Thank you for helping. As I mentioned in the OP this has happened before but it always ends up renewing. This time it wouldn’t renew and I knew when one of my other domains renewed