Facebook like button not working

Good evening community, I’m sorry to bother you. I’m having a very silly error with the Facebook like and share buttons and the comments box. I’m slowly building a website with Bootstrap 5.3 and added those features, which I will later place on certain pages, for now they are on the home page because I’m testing. The problem is that apparently I can share on Facebook but when I press the like button, both like and share buttons dissapear. On the other hand, if I leave a comment (they must be moderated), I never receive the notification in the corresponding Facebook area.

This didn’t happen to me before, the only difference is that I now use Cloudflare, and I thought maybe I need to configure something or change something here on Cloudflare. My browser is Chrome (desktop, running Windows 11 Pro), and the errors it lists are these:

Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: ‘battery’.

Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: ‘usb-unrestricted’.

Refused to display ‘https://www.facebook.com/’ in a frame because it set ‘X-Frame-Options’ to ‘deny’.

I have no clue what is that about. I’d appreciate any advice or suggestion, thank you all very much in advance for reading!

Were you able to resolve this @user784?

Unfortunately not. I’ve been trying to figure out what’s wrong for at least 15 days now, and no luck so far. It’s a simple code, and it has always worked for me, but this time I have no idea what’s going on.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.